The order of funding dates for 2020, with amounts totaling $1,125,180.00 are:
- To support the Maryland DNR with their muskellunge research on the upper Potomac River through the Lewiston Work Center in Thurmont, MD.
- To match funding for the Couderay River Access projects in cooperation with the Village of Couderay and the Wisconsin DNR and Hayward Area Fisheries.
- To purchase a new customized aluminum fish hauling tank and assorted dip nets for use at the New London MN State Fish Hatchery.
- To partially fund the North Metro Chapter #21 of Muskies, Inc. for the purchase of Duluth nets (gill nets) for the use of monitoring invasive carp on the lower St. Croix River by the East Metro Area Fisheries offices of the Minnesota DNR.
- To support the Minnesota High School Muskie Tournament North Metro Sectional, through the North Metro Chapter #21 of Muskies, Inc.
- To fund the St. Cloud Chapter #37 of Muskies, Inc. for their area youth events through Big Brothers/Big Sisters and for leasing Pond 12 for the Minnesota DNR Little Falls fisheries offices to raise muskellunge fingerlings.
- To assist in funding to the Consolidated Musky Club, Inc. for stocking in their Wisconsin River area waters.
- To partially fund the Headwaters Chapter #12 of Muskies, Inc. for the purchase of protective netting at the Art Oemcke Woodruff , WI Fish Hatchery.
- To support the stocking program of the Twelve Apostles Musky Club in their Wisconsin River area waters.
- To match funding by Wisconsin League of Musky Anglers (WILMA) for the purchase of pit-tag readers and tags to continue data collection research in central Wisconsin.
- To partially match funds of the Musky Clubs Alliance of Wisconsin for the purchase of a fully rigged Maxiboom Shock for use by the Central Wisconsin DNR Fisheries team.
- To help support the Shawnee Muskie Hunters Chapter #28 of Muskies, Inc. for purchasing additional research equipment for re-establishing (restoring) a muskie fishery in Lake Shelbyville, IL.
- To support the 2020 veterans program of Musky Mission Complete.
- To support the Spartan Angling (youth) program at the Nashwauk, MN high school.
- To support the Youth Heritage Outdoors’ Minnesota State High School Muskie Fishing Championship program for 2020.
- To provide funds to the University of Nebraska (Kearney) for the purchase of research equipment (pit-tags) for the fingerling stocking programs in Merritt Reservoir and Cottonwood Stevenson Lake.
- To match funding to the Shakopee, MN Area Fisheries Offices of the Minnesota DNR for muskie egg-taking operations at Lake Rebecca, MN.
- To provide partial funding to the Illini Muskies Alliance (IMA) for equipment for the Jake Wolff Hatchery run by the Illinois DNR Department of Fisheries.
- To support the “Turning Leaf” biannual youth program by the Between the Lakes Chapter #20 of Muskies, Inc.
- To support the Illinois Muskie Tournament Trail (IMTT) youth scholarship program. .
- To partially support the youth programs of the Fox River Valley Chapter #39 of Muskies, Inc.
- To provide live minnow feed at the Linesville, PA Hatchery, through the Three Rivers Chapter #16 of Muskies, Inc.
- To support the muskie youth camps of Fishing For Life (FFL) programs.
- To assist in supporting the Youth Conservation Alliance (YCA) programs.
- To support the Minnesota High School Muskie Tournament Twin Cities Regional through the Twin Cities Chapter#1 of Muskies, Inc.
- To fund the muskie stocking project for 2020 in Lake Geneva, WI, by the Chicagoland Chapter #3 of Muskies, Inc.
- To partially fund muskie stocking in the Fox Chain of Lakes and Long Lake by the Fox River Valley Chapter #39 of Muskies, Inc.
- To provide live minnow feed for the Bemidji Area Fisheries ponds through the Bemidji/Cass Lake Chapter #46 of Muskies, Inc.
- To provide live minnow feed for fingerlings at the Spirit Lake, IA Hatchery, through the Upper Lakes Great Lakes Chapter #29 of Muskies, Inc.
- To fund the muskie stocking in Skinner Lake, IN by the Indiana Musky Club Chapter #49 of Muskies, Inc.
- To assist in funding the purchase of critical shoreline habitat on the Wabedo/Little Boy Lake Chain in Minnesota through the Northern Waters Land Trust.
At closing (May/June)……$10,000.00
- To assist in funding the purchase of the extended area of critical shoreline habitat and adjacent property on Miller Bay of Leech Lake, MN through the Northern Waters Land Trust.
At closing (May/June)……$10,000.00