The order of funding dates for 2018, with amounts totaling $105,000.00 are:
- Reissue of funds returned from the Michigan Muskie Alliance for critical feed for the Wolf Lake Hatchery; not included in 2018 total amount.
- To provide funds for adding a 10 ft. Talon Anchor for the Minnesota DNR in Little Falls assessment project – through the St. Cloud Chapter #37 of Muskies, Inc.
- To fund the Minnesota DNR Waterville Hatchery with continuing new equipment for raising muskies.
- To assist the Minnesota Muskie and Pike Alliance (MMPA) in their political lobbying efforts with the Minnesota State Legislature.
- To fund the Minnesota DNR Hatchery with new equipment for the raising of muskies.
- To provide the Minnesota DNR NE, NW, Central, and South Regional Fisheries offices with muskie “pit-tagging” equipment through the management of the St. Paul Offices.
- To continue to partially support the cooperative Minnesota and Wisconsin DNR’s muskie research on the St. Louis River to include the southern shore of Lake Superior.
- To partially fund muskellunge caught “Hooking Mortality” research through the University of Wisconsin/Stevens Point College of Natural Resources.
- To partially fund the expansion of the Genetics study of the Leech Lake strain of muskellunge in Wisconsin waters through the University of Wisconsin/Stevens Point College of Natural Resources.
- To partially fund the collaborating study by Nebraska(training biologist), Wisconsin, and South Dakota to evaluate the post-stocking survival of muskellunge fingerlings in four (4) eastern South Dakota lakes.
- To support the Minnesota State High School Muskie-Fishing program through the North Metro Chapter #21 of Muskies, Inc.
- To partially match funding of the Minnesota High School Muskie-Fishing sectional program through the North Metro Chapter #21 of Muskies, Inc.
- To support the Kinkaid Lake Clean-up program by the Shawnee Muskie Hunters Chapter #28 of Muskies, Inc.
- To fund part of the Metro Day Camps through Fishing for Life (FFL) programs in the Twin Cities of Minnesota.
- To support the stocking research (survival) on Iowa Great Lakes through the Iowa Great Lakes through the Upper Great Lakes Chapter #29 of Muskies, Inc.
- To help fund the Turning Leaf Youth Program by the Between the Lakes Chapter #20 of Muskies, Inc.
- To continue to support the Minnesota DNR East Metro Fisheries Offices in the telemetry study of the Mississippi, St. Croix, and Minnesota Rivers with replacement equipment.
- To partially fund the Leech Lake Area Watershed Foundation in their efforts to acquire shoreline land in Miller Bay to protect critical spawning area habitat for muskies.
- To match funding of the Minnesota State High School Muskie-Fishing program through the Twin Cities Chapter #1 of Muskies, Inc.
- To provide funding for the Big Brothers and Big Sisters and Family Fun Festival programs by the St. Cloud Chapter #37 of Muskies, Inc.
- To assist in funding muskie forage at the Linesville Hatchery (PA) throught the Three Rivers Chapter #16 of Muskies, Inc.
- To continue the funding to Muskies Canada in their restoration of muskellunge project at Lake Simcoe.
- To support the Youth Conservation Alliance (YCA) for their programs in Hayward, WI.
- To assist the stocking efforts of Bill’s Musky Club in central Wisconsin.
- To help fund stocking muskies through the 12 Apostles Musky Club of Wisconsin.
- To help fund stocking muskies through the Consolidated Musky Club of Wisconsin.
- To fund stocking muskies through the Wisconsin League of Musky Anglers (WILMA).
- To fund stocking muskies through the Wausau Area Chapter #62 of Muskies, Inc.