MAY 10, 2022 -- 7 PM
SPEAKER: Duff Thury
Supernatural Big Baits
Supernatural has made some pretty special baits for our tourneys and fundraisers, and is the manufacturer of the first wandering bait. Duff will mainly talk about optimizing your trolling success with Supernatural baits. Always fun when Duff stops in.
The meeting will also be Zoomed. To join us via zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83881060322
Meeting ID: 838 8106 0322
SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022
Over $20,000 of muskie lures, rods, reels, tackle boxes, storage, resort stays, guide trips, art. Raffle tables worth over $1000, bucket raffles, games and more! More info ►
About Muskies, Inc.
Muskies, Inc. is an active, service-oriented 501(c)(3) non-profit organization for men, women and children working toward continual improvement of the muskie resource through stocking efforts and sound conservation practices.
Muskies, Inc. has over 6,000 members and 50 independent local chapters throughout the country. We are a national voice of the protection of the Muskie species. Muskies, Inc. is widely recognized as the first organized group of anglers to espouse the “Catch And Release” practice now embraced by many conservation-minded groups throughout North America.
Muskies, Inc. focuses on three critical areas: Fisheries, Research and Youth.
Fisheries – Muskies, Inc. works to conserve, protect and restore North America’s muskie fisheries. Areas of concern include habitat preservation, water quality, water management policies, and the development/maintaining of self-sustaining fish populations.
Research – Muskies, Inc. continues to seek out, elevate and fund research for local projects and activities that involve improving Muskie fisheries.
Youth – Muskies, Inc. provides guidelines and suggestions for quality programs and activities to educate our young members and, where possible, youth in general, to ensure the future of the fishery.
- To support selected conservation practices based on scientific merit and carried out by authorized federal and state agencies.
- To promote muskellunge research.
- To establish hatcheries and rearing ponds and introduce the species into suitable waters.
- To support the abatement of water pollution.
- To maintain records of habits, growth, and range of species.
- To disseminate muskellunge information.
- To promote good fellowship and sportsmanship among men, women, and children.
- To promote a high quality muskellunge sport fishery.